This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Welcome to www.meraqiadvisors.com ! We are a Strategic Real Estate Solutions Firm, where we aim to enhance the value of real estate assets for property owners and investors. We provide relevant information, expertise and understanding of the real estate and all allied business enablers to develop appropriate strategies to execute assignments, including cutting edge information and knowledge via publications and research papers to enable all stakeholders to make informed choices.
Meraqi Advisors and our subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively the “Company” or "Meraqiadvisors.com" or “Meraqi” or “We”/ “Us”/” Our”) provide you with access to a variety of services, including but not limited to the www.Meraqiadvisors.com (the "Website"/ “Platform”) and Meraqi’s mobile applications (the “Mobile App” ) and all the products and services available through our Website and Mobile App (collectively the "Services").
NOTHING CONTAINED ON THE PLATFORM SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS AN AUTHORIZATION BY THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA (“SEBI”) TO SOLICIT INVESTMENTS NOR SHOULD THE PLATFORMS BE CONSTRUED AS A SEBI AUTHORIZED CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM OR A STOCK EXCHANGE, OR THEIR EQUIVALENT. THE PLATFORM ARE USED BY US TO PROVIDE SERVICES TO OUR REGISTERED USERS, AND WE DO NOT SEEK TO SOLICIT INVESTMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC AT LARGE.
- “Applicable Law” means all laws, ordinance, statutes, rules, orders, decrees, injunctions, licences, permits, approvals, authorizations, consents, waivers, privileges, agreements and regulations of any governmental authority/court of law having jurisdiction over the relevant matter including any interpretations thereof, in effect;
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patents, designs and drawings, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and utility models, copyrights, inventions, brand names and business names and any similar rights and the benefit (subject to the burden) of any of the foregoing (in each case whether registered or otherwise, and includes applications for the grant of any of the foregoing and the right to apply for any of the foregoing in any part of the world);
- “Transaction Documents” means the various documents required to be executed by a User that governs its relationship with Meraqi;
- “User” means you, and does not include your permitted assigns, successors, trustees, successors-in-interest, heirs and legal representatives and the like, unless the context requires otherwise;
- “User Account” means the personal online account created by User to access and use the Platform;
3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
The Platform provides research papers and publications, which are available as products (“Products”) for sale, and in-depth information on the Services we offer. Users can also avail blog services.
4. WHAT WE ARE NOT
- We are not your financial or legal advisor.
- We are not an investor advisor.
- We do not function as a broker.
- We have no fiduciary obligations to you.
- We are not responsible for verifying that any investor is an “accredited investor” or for performing other diligences on investors.
- We are not responsible for verifying that information on the Website is true, accurate or complete.
- We are not responsible for ensuring that your offering complies with applicable law.
5. REPRESENTATIONS BY USER
By using the Services, you represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and that all information you submit is accurate and truthful and not misleading. You may not use a false name or an email address that is owned or controlled by another person. If you are using the Service on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that such entity has authorized the acceptance of this Agreement and the use of the Platform and Services, and that you have the full corporation power and authority to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement on such entity's behalf. You also represent, warrant and covenant that if any aspect of your participation in or your use of the Platform or Service violates any provisions of law to which you are subject you will cease using the Platform and Service and close your membership/ account.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- (ii) Subject to the restrictions under Paragraph 7 (Restrictions on Use) below, you agree that all copyright and other proprietary notices on any Platforms content must be retained on all copies thereof.
7. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- You shall not:
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Platform, without express written consent of Meraqi;
- access the Platform in order to build a similar or competitive service;
- copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, displayed, or transmit in any form or by any means, any part of the Platform, for any commercial purpose or otherwise, without express written consent of Meraqi;
- use the Platform in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Platform, its Users or impair the availability or accessibility of the Platform or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- infringe upon the Intellectual Property Rights of Meraqi, other Users, or any third party, while accessing or using the Platform;
- submit comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites repurposing existing stories or off-topic content;
- email, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, trojan horse or other code with malicious, disruptive and/or destructive features, files or programs designed or functioning to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including the Platform;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, sniping software or other automated means to access the Platform for any purpose;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to the Platform without express written consent of Meraqi;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load/strain on our infrastructure;
- sell or otherwise transfer your User Account/ profile, or allow any third party to use or access your User Account; or
- without our prior written consent, reverse engineer, frame, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software obtained from or part of the Platform.
8. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES/PRODUCTS
You understand that use of the Services may result in charges to you for the services or Products you receive from Us.
We offer reports and publications for review and sale. Details and process to procure and/or access the reports and publications are captured in the FAQ’s
The Product/s shall be delivered and accessible by You, as soon as We receive full payment of the Fees.
(b)FEES AND PAYMENT
Charges will be inclusive of applicable taxes where required by law. Charges paid by you are final and non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by Meraqi.
(c) CANCELLATION | REFUNDS
We do not offer a refund on any Product/s that are cancelled by you. Once payment is received by us for a Product, we do not entertain any cancellation. We would urge you to place your order consciously, with the above in mind.
9. EXTERNAL CONTENT
- The Platform might contain links to third party websites, services, and advertisements for third parties. Third party websites may in turn link to the Platform. You acknowledge and agree that third party websites, advertisements and services are not under the control of Meraqi and that Meraqi is not responsible for the information, content, products, services, advertising, or other materials which may be provided therein (“External Content”).
- Additionally, we may furnish reports, summaries, charts, data, and analysis prepared by third parties for you to provide better understanding of the opportunity and the risks associated with you (“Third Party Materials”). You understand and acknowledge that your reliance on any Third Party Materials is at your own risk, and you should always obtain independent business, legal and tax advice in relation to all your decisions.
- The inclusion of any link to such External Content or Third Party Materials on the Platform does not imply Meraqi’s endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of such External Content or Third Party Material. Meraqi specifically states that the links to External Content and Third Party Materials have been provided for convenience purpose and Meraqi does not review, approve, monitor, warrant, make any representations, or assume any liability whatsoever in connection with the use or reliance of such External Content.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party websites or services that you click on, access or use.
- We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Platform to manage our users’ sessions, store preferences, serve ads, track information, help analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
- The types of information cookies collect may include personal information such as your name, your IP address, contact details, personal preferences, and details of your use of the Platform.
- In order to avail Services from us, we may share your personal information to third parties and/or regulatory bodies, subject to Applicable Law. We may also allow third-party advertising companies and marketing services companies to serve ads and other content when you visit the Platform and elsewhere on the internet and in other media. These third-party service providers may place third-party cookies and use the information about your visits, buying behaviour, browsing history, preferences, to this Platform and elsewhere to serve ads and other content to you. We cannot control or access cookies used by third-party service providers.
12. LIMITATIONS, DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
- (i) All information, content, materials, products (including software) and Services included on or otherwise made available to you on or through the Platform are provided on an “as is” without any implied or express representations or warranties, and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, suitability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- (ii) Meraqi does not warrant that the information, content, materials, products (including software) or other Services included on or otherwise made available to you on or through the Platform (whether by Meraqi, its affiliates, suppliers, content providers and advertisers), Meraqi’s servers or electronic communications sent by Meraqi are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- (iii) Meraqi shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for business losses, loss of contracts or business relationships, profits, data, database, software or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failure of the Platform and any materials posted thereon, products (including software) or other Services or otherwise made available to you on or through the Platform, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- (iv) Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Meraqi does not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on the Platform;
- that the material on the Platform is up to date;
- that the Platform or any Service on the Platform will remain available.
- (v) You confirm and acknowledge that by registering on the Platform, you authorize and consent to Meraqi sending promotional and marketing content to you through emails, phone calls, short message service or other electronic and non-electronic mode of communication, and no such communication shall be deemed to be in violation of law relating to unsolicited commercial communication.
- (vii) The laws of certain jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
- (viii) We make no representation or warranty regarding the Platform:
- (a)meeting your requirements,
- (b)being accurate or reliable;
- (c)being accessible in an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free manner.
- (ix) Access to and use of the Platform by you is contingent on your internet connection and we shall not be held liable for any loss that occurs due to breaks in your internet accessibility.
- (x) In the event that the Platform or any portion thereof is not accessible due to technical problems or for any other reason, Users are not entitled to claim any loss or damage from us, and we are not obligated to compensate any such User.
- (i) Either you or Meraqi may terminate the relationship between us relating to the usage of the Platform, with or without cause, at any time to be effective immediately. Please note that such termination shall only govern Your usage of the Platform and any Services offered to You by an affiliate of Meraqi or a third party shall continue to be governed by the terms agreed in such individual service agreements.
- (ii) While Meraqi will try to provide you prior notice of any termination of your account, you agree that Meraqi may under certain circumstances, immediately terminate your User Account. Causes for termination may include, but shall not be limited to, your breach of the Terms and Conditions, requests by law enforcement or government agencies, non-payment of fees owed by you in connection with the access and use of the Platform or the Services.
- (iii) Meraqi shall not be liable to you or any third party for the termination or suspension of any Platform. If you object to any Terms and Conditions, your only recourse is to: (a) discontinue use of the Platform or the Services; and (b) notify Meraqi of such discontinuance.
- (iv) Upon termination of the relationship, your right to access or use the Platform and the Services shall immediately cease. You shall have no right, and Meraqi shall have no obligation thereafter, to execute any of your uncompleted tasks or forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party. Once your User Registration is terminated, cancelled or suspended, any data that you have stored on the Platform may not be retrieved later.
15. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- (i) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- (ii) The determination of existence of any disputes, the nature of the disputes and how it should be handled relating to these terms and conditions shall be decided by Meraqi. Subject to the above, the courts of Bengaluru City will have exclusive jurisdiction over issues arising out of these terms and conditions.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
18. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Service (“Submissions”), provided by you to Meraqi are non-confidential and Meraqi will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
20. WAIVER OF RIGHTS
21. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
A cookie is a piece of software code that an internet web site sends to your browser when you access information at that site. A cookie is stored as a simple text file on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Cookies let you navigate between pages efficiently as they store your preferences, and generally improve your experience of a website. meraqiadvisors.com use following types of cookies to enhance your experience and interactivity :
- Analytics cookies for anonymously remembering your computer or mobile device when you visit our website to keep track of browsing patterns.
- Service cookies for helping us to make our website work efficiently, remembering your registration and login details, settings preferences, and keeping track of the pages you view.
- Non-persistent cookies a.k.a per-session cookies. Per-session cookies serve technical purposes of providing seamless navigation. These cookies do not collect personal information on users and they are deleted as soon as you leave our website. The cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer’s hard drive. The cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Again, once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.